Saturday, June 20, 2015

How I Earn Money From Toluna

Today I am going to share what is about Toluna and how I can earn from Toluna. 

I came across Toluna from ClixSense's offers where I have to sign up Toluna account in order to earn $3.00. (*p/s: for those who do not know what is clixsene, you may refer to my previous posts HERE.)

My thinking was I can sign up any account online so long as do not ask upfront money for investment from me or disclose my personal details to advertisers. I'm fine with it.

As part of marketing students, I know how well marketers need those data to market their products and services. So, I'm don't minds to giving out my opinion and doing surveys online when time permitted. This is like win-win situation. You give out opinions and advertisers pay you rewards in return.    


After thinking pros and cons, I've signed up account with Toluna to start earn my decent money online.

What is Toluna?


Toluna


Toluna is an online community dedicated to making your voice heard! Tell the world's leading providers of products and services what you think and earn rewards by participating in surveys.
You can also express your thoughts through polls and opinions you create directly on Toluna! Let other people know what you think, and find out if people think the same as you.
Polls and opinions you create on Toluna can also be included in your own personal blog or website. Every service that our site offers is free of charge, and for participation in many Toluna activities you will be awarded points. 
Source: https://sg.toluna.com/About

Sign Up Process


Toluna Sign Up process

First things go to Toluna's website and register yourself telling your first name, last name, date of birth, gender, email, and country of residence.

Once submitted, you will receive email confirmation link in the email and click that to start the journey with Toluna.

*p/s: I do not encourage you sign up facebook account unless you find it cool and wanna share some opinions and polls with your friends. 




Watch the video and know more about Toluna before you signing up account.

What You Can Get?

This is most interesting parts for all your hard works is paying off. Different countries are offering different rewards.

Rewards
Singapore rewards centre
 I seldom shopping in Singapore, Paypal and Bank Cheque would be my choice. As time of writing, I  accumulate total 10650 points with two days hard work.

Of course, there are other rewards where you need to use your points to do some exchange.


You can use your points to enter sweepstakes drawing and buy virtual gifts that probably can become real.

How Is Work?


profile survey

You gonna to update survey profile, let the system know more about you and verify this is not a robot operate your account. While you filling up your survey profile, points are credited into your account instantly.

poll Toluna

You may create you own questions in ways of Poll/Topic/Thumb It/Battle and getting opinions from others to vote.

Toluna Singapore

Sometimes you can get points from sponsored content once you have Voted it.

Most important things is you need to fill up your survey profile correctly so that you get your better chance of survey invitation where you can earn much points.

 

For all my readers who are interested to join Toluna, you probably can say Hi on my wall. This is no obligation at all to join Toluna. 

Sharing is caring !

Start to share your opinions or get opinions from TOLUNA while earning rewards now.


Malaysia website: https://my.toluna.com/ 
Singapore website: https://sg.toluna.com/

*Update on 20/9/2015: For those who are interested to signup account with Toluna after reading this post, kindly PM your email address or drop me a comment so that I can invite you and let me earn 500 points per sign up. Thank you ! 



  - J丰-
20/06/2015




2 comments:

  1. Try with toluna and clixsense before. The results were not really encouraging. I would recommend you to try with these 2 links. Both generate a better ROI.

    https://www.paidverts.com/ref/ongqihong
    https://trafficmonsoon.com/?ref=qihong

    Just my 2 cents. ^^

    QH~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi QH, I tried these before and personal think ClixSense can see the ROl. Beside, I am not going to diversify my time into others PTC as this is not my part time job. :)

      Delete

Welcome your comments !

欢迎你们的留言!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...